Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sole Solution

I think I have found my sandals. After looking at every market, shoe and department store here and coming up empty handed, I switched to searching online. with the American dollar the way it is, online shopping has become a lot more attractive to me. I originally was looking at gladiator sandal which aren't really my style because I know I can get them everywhere. Then I decided to swing past my favourite vintage shoe page Remix and saw these. Remix is a very dangerous place and gives me shoe lust like it is nobodies business!!! The Corazon Sandals are totally more my style and oh so cute to boot. Complete catooney goodness. I really like them in Red but will probably get black as it's a bit more versatile. If the Brown was a bit more chocolatey I'd get those instead. GAH! The more I look at them the more I love them. They are,however, a bit on the pricey side. Are they $150USD worth of cute? Survey says YES! But I will only get if I get a really good sized tax return, which I expect I will as I only earned around $18 000 in the last financial year and Alex and I no longer have defacto status (we haven't lived together for a year). With a few little deductions I should be able to get all of my tax back, something which hasn't happened for a long, long time. Last year I got $30. Anyway, I totally think these are the solution to all my footwear problems. They can go from the city to the beach in a flash, I could maybe even Lindy in them! I am going to go back and look in my two favourite shoe stores here I last time to see if there is anything but if not, I'm be ordering these babies before you can say "Oh my god!!! Your shoes are so cute! Where did you get them???"

p.s. these in the tan and chocolate make me swoon!!!

1 comment:

Annie Spandex said...

Red can be surprisingly versatile--I'd say go for it! But anyway those are really cute..